- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Itinerary 6 days D
Baltra Airport, Highlands of Santa Cruz
Isabela Island: Puerto Villamil , Wetlands, Breediong Center, Wall of Tears
Isabela Island: Moreno Point and Fernandina Island: Mangle Pont
Fernandina: Espinoza Point and Isabela: Tagus Cove
Santiago Island: Egas Port and Chinese Hat
Santa Cruz Island: Black Turtle Cove and Baltra Airport
- Meals: From lunch on Day 1, until breakfast on the final day.
- Accommodation with private bathroom.
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Snorkel equipment *Depending on the cruise.
- Drinking water, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Entrance fees Galapagos:
- Galapagos National Park $100 pp (subject to change).
- Galapagos transit control card $20 pp (subject to change).
- Isabela docking fee $15 pp *Depending on the cruise.
- Santa Cruz Highland Tortoises Ranch $5 *Depending on the cruise.
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5.
- Flight: Quito/Guayaquil - Galapagos - Quito/Guayaquil.
No Details Found