- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
COTOPAXI BIKING + LODGING NIGHT (Wednesday, Friday and Saturday)
1. Departure from la Mariscal 7:00 AM (Juan Leon Mera and Foch streets corner) / SAN BLAS SQUARE 7:15 AM
2. Explanation about the volcano, fauna and flora of the area.
3. Entrance to the Cotopaxi National Park.
4. Hike from the parking lot to the refuge José Rivas at 4800 m.s.n.m.
5. Hike to the glacier (5000 m)
6. Return to the parking lot.
7. Biking to the Limpiopungo lagoon.
9. Transfer to Hostel in Machachi OR return to Quito.
NOTE: Optional Horseback riding (3 hours) instead of walking to the glacier and bike (prior reservation) 50usd additional.
QUILOTOA (Thursday and Sunday)
1. Departure from la Mariscal 7:00 am (Juan Leon Mera and Foch streets corner) / SAN BLAS SQUARE 7:15 am / Hostel Machachi 08:00 am.
2. Visit to Saquisilí market
3. Visit to the Toachi canyon.
4. Entrance to Quilotoa crater.
5. Hike down to Quilotoa lagoon and return. (3 hours)
7. Return to Quito OR continue your trip to the south.
- Bilingual guide Spanish / English.
- Authorized tourist transport.
- Menu-type meals ( lunch)
- Bike and helmet for Cotopaxi tour
- Permits to enter protected areas
- Personal expenses.
- Snacks beverages
No Details Found