- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
ITINERARY (Wednesday and Saturday, everyday private trip)
- Departure from la Mariscal 7:00 am (Juan Leon Mera and Foch streets corner) / SAN BLAS SQUARE 7:15 am
- Photos in Machachi 2945m (9662.07 feet)
- Entrance Cotopaxi National Park 3200m (10498.69 ft.)
- Explanation about the volcano, flora and fauna endemic of the Park.
- Photographs in the lower part 3600m (11811.02 ft.). (People who have the activity of Horseback ride, your guide will be waiting for you in this area, 3 hours of activity).
- Arrival Parking lot 4600m (86 ft.)
- Explanation about the hike from the parking lot to the José Rivas refuge 4800m (15748.03 ft.) and perpetual glaciers 5100m (16732.28 ft)
- Return to the parking lot.
- Explanation and biking to the Limpiopungo lagoon about 45min.
- Go out of the National Park for the same restaurant in the morning for our Lunch.
- Return to Quito. (if you have 2 days’ program with Quilotoa, transfer to the Hostel in Machachi).
- Bilingual guide Spanish / English.
- Authorized tourist transport.
- Menu-type meals ( lunch)
- Bike and helmet
- Permits to enter protected areas
- Extra food and drinks.
- Taxes Ecuadorian tourist and companies.
No Details Found