- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
1. Departure from la Mariscal 7:00 am (PLAZA FOCH SQUARE) / SAN BLAS SQUARE. 6:30 am
2. Waterfall, butterfly
3. Tarabita, canopy.
5. Chocolate factory.
6. Return to Quito
COTOPAXI BIKING + LODGING NIGHT (Saturday)
1. Departure from la Mariscal 7:00 am (Juan Leon Mera and Foch streets corner) / SAN BLAS SQUARE 7:15 am
2. Breakfast in Machachi.
3. Explanation about the volcano, animals and plants of the place.
4. Arrival to the Cotopaxi National Park.
5. Hike from the parking lot to the refuge José Rivas a 4800 m.s.n.m.
6. Hike to the glacier.
7. Return to the parking lot.
8. Biking to the Limpiopungo lagoon.
10. Transfer to Hostel in Machachi OR Return to Quito.
NOTE: Optional Horseback riding (3 hours) instead of walking
to the glacier and bike (prior reservation) 50usd additional.
QUILOTOA FULL DAY (Sunday)
1. Departure from la Mariscal 7:00 am (Juan Leon Mera and Foch streets corner) / SAN BLAS SQUARE 7:15 am / Hostel Machachi 08:00 am
2. Visit to the
3. Pujilí market.
4. Visit to the Toachi canyon.
5. Entrance to Quilotoa crater.
6. Hike down to Quilotoa lagoon and return. (3 hours)
8. Return to Quito OR travel to Baños
CHIMBORAZO BIKING (Monday)
1. Departure from Baños at 08:00 am Palomino Flores Park (Vicente Rocafuerte and Thomas Halflants streets.)
2. Photo stops.
3. Arrive to the first Refuge 4850 m Carrel Bros.
4. Hike to the second refuge 45min to 60min to Refuge Whymper.
5. Short rest and hike to the lagoon.
6. Hike to return to the first refuge.
7. Biking down around 50 to 60 min.
9. Return to Baños.
1. Departure 08:00 a.m. in the meeting point
2. Visit the waterfall route Pailón del Diablo (by bike)
3. Menu Lunch
4. Rafting activity
- Bilingual Guide
- Private transportation
- 5 lunches
- 2 breakfast (Cotopaxi and Quilotoa tours)
- 1-night lodging tour Cotopaxi
- Transfer to Baños after the tour of Quilotoa.
- Bicycles tour Cotopaxi / Chimborazo and Baños
- Personal expenses
- Nothing specified in the program.
No Details Found