- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
We will check the equipment with your guide in the offices in Quito, 10:30 a.m. we will leave in direction southeast until the town of Pintag for the lunch, then with our vehicle 4x4 we will arrive at the base camp sector the Virgin 4.600m (15.091.86 ft), to arm the camp talk and school of glacier to handle equipment, it depends on the weather. dinner and rest
At 23:30 pm, we will take a cup of tea and our backpack with the necessary and we will go out the attempt to the summit between 7 to 8 hours walking on ice, very slowly, to get to the sunrise between 6 to 7 a.m. return to the camp, breakfast, return to Quito about 14:00 p.m.
We work in ropes of 2 tourists 1 guide, if one of the tourist makes the decision to go down without reaching the summit for any reason, all the ropes return and if the group is bigger and we have more guides, one guide goes down and the others continue climbing.
- Private transportation 4x4.
- Certified ASEGUIM guide in Spanish/English.
- Meals (Lunch and dinner first day, breakfast second day).
- Camping equipment.
- Course, school of glacier depends on the weather.
- Technical mountain equipment: plastic boots, crampons, harness, carabineer, helmet, flashlight without batteries, external gloves of 2 fingers, gaiters, ice axe, waterproof pants, waterproof jacket, rope
- Extra food and drinks, water 2 liters per day.
- Personal equipment: Lycra type shirt and pants, polar jacket and pants, internal gloves, 2 to 3 pairs of socks, 2 backpacks 1 of 40 liters and 1 of 15 liters, buff.
- Sleeping bag.
- Batteries for the flashlight 2 pairs AAA.
No Details Found