- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
QUITO – LAGO AGRIO – CUYABENO
Flight (09:15 am) or bus (trip the night before the tour - 8 hours) to Lago Agrio. Private land transportation from Lago Agrio to El Puente. Canoe trip down the Cuyabeno River to our lodge. Lunch. Visit the Laguna Grande to swim and enjoy the sunset. Dinner. Exciting night walk.
DAY 2. HIKING DAY - COMUNITY
Breakfast. : Morning: three hours hike in the primary forest to learn about flora and fauna, especially to know about medicinal plants, frogs, insects, birds, etc. OR , visit the Community Siona Tarapuy where the naturalist guide will explain about the culture and traditions of native peoples. Return to camp. Dinner. Night canoe expedition in search of caimans.
DAY 3. CUYABENO – LAGO AGRIO – QUITO
Early morning bird watching. Breakfast. Navigating the Cuyabeno River back to El Puente. Box Lunch. Transfer to Lago Agrio. Return to Quito by bus or plane (17:00pm).
- Private transportation Lago Agrio - Dolphin Lodge - Lago Agrio (bus and canoe).
- Bilingual naturalist guide.
- Accommodation in double and / or triple room with mosquito nets and a private bathroom.
- All meals (breakfast-lunch-dinner); pure water, coffee, tea.
- Excursion gear (rain coat, rubber boots, camping tents, life jackets).
- Transportation Quito - Lago Agrio - Quito (bus or plane)
- $ 5. community / $ 5 Shaman
- Meals before and after the tour
- All other expenses not specified in the tour.
No Details Found