- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Departure from la Mariscal 7:15 am (Reina Victoria and Foch streets corner) / SAN BLAS SQUARE 7:30 am
- Entrance to Cotopaxi National Park 3200m (10498.69 ft.)
- Explanation about the volcano, animals and plants endemic of the Park.
- Your native guide will be waiting at the altitude of 3900m (12.795 feet) to start the 3-hour tour (horseback riding).
- Transportation will pick you up from the same place you were dropped off in the morning.
- Pictures of Limpiopungo lagoon.
- Departure from the National Park to the same restaurant in the morning for lunch.
- Return to Quito (If you have the program 2 days with Quilotoa, transfer to the Machachi Inn)
- Native Spanish guide, (ask for extra fee per guide in English).
- Authorized tourist transport.
- Menu-type meals (Lunch).
- Permits to enter the protected areas.
- Extra food and drinks.
- English guide.
No Details Found