- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- We will check the equipment with your guide in the offices in Quito, 06:30 a.m.
- Departure 07:00 a.m.
- Trip on the Pan-American Highway south to Limpiopungo Lagoon 1:45 m approx. 33.850 m (12.63,231 ft).
- Explanation by our guide for the ascent, 4 hours approx. and half of the time in return.
- Box Lunch or lunch, if the option is lunch it will be very late to return to the town of Machachi, box lunch give you in the morning.
- Return to Quito.
- Private transportation 4x4.
- Certified ASEGUIM guide in Spanish/English.
- Meals (Lunch or box lunch depend you decide).
- Technical equipment (rope, carabineer, helmet, harness)
- Walking sticks.
- Nothing not specified in the program.
No Details Found