- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Itinerary 8 days - C
Baltra: Transfer from the airport, Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach
Genovesa: Prince Phillip Steps, Darwin Bay
Bartholomew Island, Santiago: Sullivan Bay
South Plaza, Santa Fe Island
San Cristobal: Kicker Rock, Witch Hill, Lobos Island
Española: Suarez Point, Gardner Bay, Gardner Islet, Osborn Islet
Floreana: Cormorant Point, Devil's Crown, Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station
North Seymour Island, Baltra: Transfer to the airport
- Meals: From lunch on Day 1, until breakfast on the final day.
- Accommodation with private bathroom.
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Snorkel equipment *Depending on the cruise.
- Drinking water, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Entrance fees Galapagos:
- Galapagos National Park $100 pp (subject to change).
- Galapagos transit control card $20 pp (subject to change).
- Isabela docking fee $15 pp *Depending on the cruise.
- Santa Cruz Highland Tortoises Ranch $5 *Depending on the cruise.
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5
- Flight Quito/Guayaquil - Galapagos - Quito/Guayaquil.
- Airport transfers in Quito or Guayaquil.
- Singles supplement
- Alcoholic beverages & colas (there is a bar on board).
- Tips for guides and crew.
- Any other personal expenses.
No Details Found