- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
4 Days – Discovery
Santa Cruz Island
Santa Cruz island: Puerto Ayora, Twin Craters
Santiago Island: Egas Port, Espumilla Beach, Bucaneer Cove
Bartholomew Island & Santiago Island
Bartholomew Island & Santiago Island: Sullivan Bay
Bachas Beach & Baltra airport
- Meals: From lunch on Day 1, until breakfast on the final day.
- Accommodation with private bathroom.
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Snorkel equipment *Depending on the cruise.
- Drinking water, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Entrance fees Galapagos:
- Galapagos National Park $100 pp (subject to change).
- Galapagos transit control card $20 pp (subject to change).
- Isabela docking fee $15 pp *Depending on the cruise.
- Santa Cruz Highland Tortoises Ranch $5 *Depending on the cruise.
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5
- Flight Quito/Guayaquil - Galapagos - Quito/Guayaquil.
- Airport transfers in Quito or Guayaquil.
- Singles supplement
- Alcoholic beverages & colas (there is a bar on board).
- Tips for guides and crew.
- Any other personal expenses.
No Details Found