- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Itinerary 8 days A
Baltra Airport, Dragon Hill
South Plaza and Santa Fe Island
San Cristobal Island: Interpretation Center and Lobos Island
San Cristobal Island: Pitt Point and Galapaguera
San Cristobal Island: Witch Hill and Kicker Rock (Snorkelling)
Española Island: Suarez Point and Gardner Bay
Floreana Island: Cormorant Point and Post Office Bay
Santa Cruz Island: Charles Darwin Station . Baltra Airport.
- Meals: From lunch on Day 1, until breakfast on the final day.
- Accommodation with private bathroom.
- Excursions as listed in the itinerary, with a certified naturalist bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Snorkel equipment *Depending on the cruise.
- Drinking water, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Entrance fees Galapagos:
- Galapagos National Park $100 pp (subject to change).
- Galapagos transit control card $20 pp (subject to change).
- Isabela docking fee $15 pp *Depending on the cruise.
- Santa Cruz Highland Tortoises Ranch $5 *Depending on the cruise.
- Bus ticket Baltra Airport / Itabaca channel – $5.
- Flight: Quito/Guayaquil - Galapagos - Quito/Guayaquil.
No Details Found