Flamingo YachtBook Now
General Description of Motor Yacht New Flamingo
The New Flamingo, built to facilitate Galapagos trips, accommodates up to ten passengers. The cabins – and this is an exception for vessels in this price range – have private baths with hot water showers. Chill out on the ample sun deck, or get to know your fellow travellers while dining together. This is one of the most popular Galapagos islands yachts. In galapagos islands are very popular the economic class yachts for their last minute rates!!
|Engines:||1 Marine Detroit Diesel of 180 HP|
|Beam:||13, 86 ft|
|Speed:||9 knots cruising|
|Built:||May 1994 in Santa Cruz, Galápagos|
|Electricity:||12 V / 110 V|
|Guest Accommodation:||5 double cabins with upper and lower berth, each cabin with toilet, shower (hot water), washbasin and ventilators. Ample sundeck, bar and lounge areas, dinning room, TV and VHS.|
|Navigation equipment:||Furuno Radar, GPS Satellite Navigator, Compasses, Radio Communication System, Echo Sounder, Clock.|
|Safety Equipment:||1 motor dinghy for 10 guest each, 1 inflatable life rafts for 25 passenger each, life jackets, smoke detectors, flares and signals, EPIRB and fire system.|
|Crew:||Captain, bilingual naturalist guide level 2, sailor, chef, mechanic|
• All meals (breakfast – lunch – dinner) water with meals.
• Accommodation in double cabins.
• Transfers from the airport to the yacht and vice versa in Galapagos.
• Excursions in the islands with English Speaking Naturalist Guide.
• Air ticket
Rate does not include:
• Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee: USD 100.00 per person
• Migratory Control Card: USD 10.00 per person
• Soft drinks and alcoholics beverages.
• Snorkelling equipment for rent on board.
• Rates per person in U.S. Dollars
• Single occupancy supplement 80% or 100%.
The route of the ship and the itinerary are subject to change and can vary depending on the regulations and policies of the Galapagos National Park, weather, seasonal changes, safety, etc.