Santa Cruz YachtBook Now
The 46 cabin M/V Santa Cruz, built exclusively for Galapagos Islands cruising was completely renovated in 1998, having been redesigned and refurbished inside and out. The SANTA CRUZ has gained worldwide recognition for its excellent standards, including superb service, expert crew, the most knowledgeable multilingual naturalist/guides and menus that feature the very best international cuisine and celebrated Ecuadorian dishes. Its capacity is for ninety guests.
|Length L.O.A:||72.35 meters (237.3 feet)|
|Beam:||11.85 meters (38.86 feet)|
|Engines:||2 Sulzer engines, 1620 BHP each|
|Crew:||52, 6 naturalist multilingual Medical Officer permanently on board|
|Rebuilt:||Talcahuano, Chile, 1998|
|Electricity:||110 Volts in the cabins with 220 Volt sockets available in Reception and Dining area.|
|Security equipment:||ABS classification +A1E + AMS #7907 853 SOLAS (safety of life at sea) ISM certificate Complying with the IMO resolution A.788 (19) Automatic fire controls, life Jackets: In each cabin, Lifeboats: Two 66-man, two 25-man, Life Rafts: Two 16-man, two 10-man Zodiacs: 5 for ship to shore transportation.|
Departure dates for 8, 5 and 4 day cruises starting Monday.
The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
• All meals, Buffet (breakfast – lunch – dinner) water with meals.
• Accommodation in double cabins.
• Transfers from the airport to the yacht and vice versa in Galapagos.
• Excursions in the islands with English Speaking Naturalist Guide.
• Air ticket
Rate does not include:
• Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee: USD 100.00 per person
• Migratory Control Card: USD 10.00 per person
• Soft drinks and alcoholics beverages.
• Snorkelling equipment for rent on board.
• Rates per person in U.S. Dollars
• Single occupancy supplement 80% or 100%
• The route of the ship and the itinerary are subject to change and can vary depending on the regulations and policies of the Galapagos National Park, weather, seasonal changes, safety, etc.