Queen Beatriz Motor CatamaranBook Now
EQ Touring and Exclusive Galapagos Cruises LLC are introducing to its fleet the new Queen Beatriz luxury catamaran. The Queen Beatriz Catamaran offers spacious cabins with private facilities, individual air conditioning and private balconies in the main deck cabins. The suite is located in the upper deck and it allows you to enjoy a nice view of the islands and the sites that you visit during your cruise.
Her comfort, speed and warmly decorated interiors are perfect to enjoy a cruise in the Galapagos Islands while exploring the wildlife offered in this natural sanctuary with the guidance of bilingual category III Naturalist guides.
|Category||Luxury Motor Catamaran|
|Crew||Captain, cook, 5 sailors and 1 naturalist guide|
|Length||103 ft. (38m)|
|Beam||40 ft. (12,30m)|
|Gross Tonage||315 tons.|
|Main Engines||2 350HP Detroit Diesel turbo-charged S60-6062HK|
|Water Maker||2000 gallons / day|
|Exterior||Mature teakwood flooring|
|Accommodations||4 large deluxe double cabin with private balcony in the main deck.
1 suite and 3 standard cabins in the upper deck.
Safety and Navigation:
All equipment meets / exceeds the international SOLAS standard: 2x 20-man life craft, Navnex, 2 GPS, sonar, 2 naval radars, fire detection and prevention systems etc.
• All meals, Buffet (breakfast – lunch – dinner) water with meals.
• Accommodation in double cabins.
• Transfers from the airport to the yacht and vice versa in Galapagos.
• Excursions in the islands with English Speaking Naturalist Guide.
• Air ticket
Rate does not include:
• Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee: USD 100.00 per person
• Migratory Control Card: USD 10.00 per person
• Soft drinks and alcoholics beverages.
• Snorkelling equipment for rent on board.
• Rates per person in U.S. Dollars
• Single occupancy supplement 80% or 100%.
The route of the ship and the itinerary are subject to change and can vary depending on the regulations and policies of the Galapagos National Park, weather, seasonal changes, safety, etc.