Milenium YachtBook Now
|Type:||Naval steel motor catamaran|
|Length:||29 meters (82 feet)|
|Beam:||10 meters (33 feet)|
|Engines:||2 Deutz engines 488 hp / each|
|2 Phaser generators @ 1800 rpm|
|Safety:||2 Zodiacs, 10 passengers capacity each.|
|1 Life raft 25 passengers capacity.|
|First Aid and oxygen equipment on board, lifesavers equipment, alarm,and fire equipment.|
|Navigation:||24 miles Furuno Radar GPS, Satellite Navigator, Depth finder, HF- VHF, Valise satellite radio, Emergency Position Indicating and a complete safety equipment according with The International Coast Guard Regulations.|
• All meals (breakfast – lunch – dinner) water with meals.
• Accommodation in double cabins.
• Transfers from the airport to the yacht and vice versa in Galapagos.
• Excursions in the islands with English Speaking Naturalist Guide.
• Air ticket
Rate does not include:
• Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee: USD 100.00 per person
• Migratory Control Card: USD 10.00 per person
• Soft drinks and alcoholics beverages.
• Snorkelling equipment for rent on board.
• Rates per person in U.S. Dollars
• Single occupancy supplement 80% or 100%
• The route of the ship and the itinerary are subject to change and can vary depending on the regulations and policies of the Galapagos National Park, weather, seasonal changes, safety, etc.