King of the Seas YachtBook Now
King of the Seas , formerly “CORMORANT I “ was recently remodeled , is the perfect vessel for
passengers who look for an affordable yacht that offers privacy and comfort.
We offer accommodates 12 passengers in five double cabins with upper and lower beds, and one Matrimonial Bed, each cabin has a private bathroom with hot water and air-conditioning.
This motor yacht is equipped with, library, TV, DVD and stereo, along with a generous dining area, which is open towards the stern of the yacht. Also has a spacious sundeck with reclining chairs for relax.
|Motor:||CUMMNINS Diesel 350hp|
|Generator:||1x Perkins 22kw|
|Electrical:||110 v/ 220 v|
|Radio:||Vhf, Hf, Gps, Sonar and Radar|
|Safety Equipment:||Epirb, 1 Automatic Life Rafts 20 paxs, One – 10 Passengers Dinghies, Life Jackets. Flares signals, Complete Fire Protection System, Emergency Water pump|
|Crew:||5 + 1 Bilingual Naturalist Guide|
|Air conditioned:||All cabins & Lounge|
|Accommodation:||– Upper Deck: 2 double cabins
– Lower Deck: 3 double cabins & 1 matrimonial bed ,with private facilities, hot/cold
water, upper and lower beds
|Social Areas:||Spacious sundeck, lounge with TV, Dvd, Stereo and small library.|
• All meals (breakfast – lunch – dinner) water with meals.
• Accommodation in double cabins.
• Transfers from the airport to the yacht and vice versa in Galapagos.
• Excursions in the islands with English Speaking Naturalist Guide.
• Air ticket
Rate does not include:
• Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee: USD 100.00 per person
• Migratory Control Card: USD 10.00 per person
• Soft drinks and alcoholics beverages.
• Snorkelling equipment for rent on board.
• Rates per person in U.S. Dollars
• Single occupancy supplement 80% or 100%
• The route of the ship and the itinerary are subject to change and can vary depending on the regulations and policies of the Galapagos National Park, weather, seasonal changes, safety, etc.