Guantanamera YachtBook Now
Type: Motor Yacht
Category: Tourist Superior
Capacity: 16 passengers
Length: 75.5 feet / 23 m
Beam: 21.5 feet / 6.5 m
Speed: 10 knots
Crew: 6 members plus 1 Bilingual Naturalist Guide
Facilities and Accommodations
Guantanamera yacht has 8 double cabins; 5 of them placed on the main deck with window and 3 cabins on the lower deck with outside view (6 double cabins with bank beds and 2 cabins with double beds and upper beds); all cabins have private bathrooms (toilet, shower, sink), full air conditioning, dining room and bar, small library, TV, VCR, stereo, large sundeck and snorkeling equipment.
• All meals (breakfast – lunch – dinner) water with meals.
• Accommodation in double cabins.
• Transfers from the airport to the yacht and vice versa in Galapagos.
• Excursions in the islands with English Speaking Naturalist Guide.
• Air ticket
Rate does not include:
• Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee: USD 100.00 per person
• Migratory Control Card: USD 10.00 per person
• Soft drinks and alcoholics beverages.
• Snorkelling equipment for rent on board.
• Rates per person in U.S. Dollars
• Single occupancy supplement 80% or 100%
• The route of the ship and the itinerary are subject to change and can vary depending on the regulations and policies of the Galapagos National Park, weather, seasonal changes, safety, etc.