Golondrina IBook Now
7 Double Cabins with Private Bathroom, Air Conditioning, Full Carpeted, Living Room, TV, VHS, Dining Room, Bar, Solarium, Technical Facilities to Dive, Diving Full Charters, Complete Snorkeling Gear, (Mask, Tube, Fins).
Type: Motor yacht
Generators: 2 kohler 13 kw 10 kw
Sped: 8 kntos
Crew: 5, captain, engineer, cook, sailor, bilingual naturalist guide
24 mile furuno radar, gps, satelliite navigator, echo sounder, furuno 1000 ft. speed and distance log, compasses, barometer, clock.
Eepirb (emergency position indicating radio beacom), life jackets, flares and signals, fire smoke detectors, complete fire system.
Departure day Departure dates for 5, 4 and 8 day cruises starting Friday and Monday
• All meals (breakfast – lunch – dinner) water with meals.
• Accommodation in double cabins.
• Transfer s from the airport to the yacht and vice versa in Galapagos.
• Excursions in the islands with English Speaking Naturalist Guide.
• Air ticket
Rate does not include:
• Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee: USD 100.00 per person
• Migratory Control Card: USD 10.00 per person
• Soft drinks and alcoholics beverages.
• Snorkelling equipment for rent on board.
• Rates per person in U.S. Dollars
• Single occupancy supplement 80% or 100%
• The route of the ship and the itinerary are subject to change and can vary depending on the regulations and policies of the Galapagos National Park, weather, seasonal changes, safety, etc.