Fragata YachtBook Now
Fragata Yacht is a spacious and comfortable motor yacht, all decorated and equipped to provide a relaxed cruise in the islands. It offers lots of space and comfort for naturalist and diving cruises and enables the passengers to admire the incredible sub-marine world.
YACHT FRAGATA is our spacious and comfortable motor yacht that accommodates 16 passengers in cozy double and single cabins, all decorated and equipped to provide a relaxed cruise in the islands. All our comfortable cabins are fully carpeted and have private toilet, shower (hot water), washbasin and vanity.
|Length L.O.A:||75 ft.|
|Engines:||2 x 200 h.p. detroit diesel 8v-71|
|Speed:||9 knots cruising.|
|Crew:||Captain, naturalist bilingual guide, cook, assistant of cook, barman, engineer and two sailors.|
|Electricity:||110 and 220 volt; 12 volt dc|
EPIRB (Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon) 2 x 16 person tender with 15 HP outboard motor Life jackets, flares and signals Fire and smoke detectors; complete fire system
Departure day Departure dates for 5 and 8 day cruises starting Friday and Monday.
• All meals (breakfast – lunch – dinner) water with meals.
• Accommodation in double cabins.
• Transfers from the airport to the yacht and vice versa in Galapagos.
• Excursions in the islands with English Speaking Naturalist Guide.
• Air ticket
Rate does not include:
• Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee: USD 100.00 per person
• Migratory Control Card: USD 10.00 per person
• Soft drinks and alcoholics beverages.
• Snorkelling equipment for rent on board.
• Rates per person in U.S. Dollars
• Single occupancy supplement 80% or 100%
• The route of the ship and the itinerary are subject to change and can vary depending on the regulations and policies of the Galapagos National Park, weather, seasonal changes, safety, etc.