Archipel I CatamaranBook Now
The Journey III is one of the most comfortable cruise boats navigating the Galapagos archipelago. This is due to our dedication in designing the most comfortable fleet of catamarans available. We have worked with the same passion and dedication as with the Journey I to maintain a standard of service that is second to none (worldwide).
• All meals (breakfast – lunch – dinner) water with meals.
• Accommodation in double cabins.
• Transfers from the airport to the yacht and vice versa in Galapagos.
• Excursions in the islands with English Speaking Naturalist Guide.
• Air ticket
Rate does not include:
• Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee: USD 100.00 per person
• Migratory Control Card: USD 10.00 per person
• Soft drinks and alcoholics beverages.
• Snorkelling equipment for rent on board.
• Rates per person in U.S. Dollars
• Single occupancy supplement 80% or 100%
• The route of the ship and the itinerary are subject to change and can vary depending on the regulations and policies of the Galapagos National Park, weather, seasonal changes, safety, etc.