Aida Maria YachtBook Now
The sixteen passengers Aida Maria offers a great combination of comfort, style and economy for tours in the Galapagos. Each of the eight double cabins has a private bath and hot shower, air conditioning and an ample external deck to enjoy sunny Galapagos days. Started operating in the galapagos in 1997offering cruises around the islands as a charter yacht as well as for individual travelers.
Its design is based in efficiency and comfort with ample social areas and 8 cabins 2 in main deck,2 in upper deck and 2 in solarium providing optimum comfort for your experience exploring the Galapagos. She takes 16 guests in double cabins with private facilities, A/C and hot water and desalinate having unlimited water.
Departure dates for 5 and 8 day cruises starting Sundays and Thursdays.
|Dimensions:||21m length / 5 m breadth|
|Engines:||9 knots / 2 CAT 125 hp each|
|Electricity:||2 yanmar generator 110 v|
|Fuel Capacity:||1500 gallons / diesel|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||2200 gallons filled by desalinator at 80gal. per hour|
|Securities:||Complete navigation and safety equipment, 2 dingiest with 16 hp outboard motor|
• All meals (breakfast – lunch – dinner) water with meals.
• Accommodation in double cabins.
• Transfers from the airport to the yacht and vice versa in Galapagos.
• Excursions in the islands with English Speaking Naturalist Guide.
• Air ticket
Rate does not include:
• Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee: USD 100.00 per person
• Migratory Control Card: USD 10.00 per person
• Soft drinks and alcoholics beverages.
• Snorkelling equipment for rent on board.
• Rates per person in U.S. Dollars
• Single occupancy supplement 80% or 100%
• The route of the ship and the itinerary are subject to change and can vary depending on the regulations and policies of the Galapagos National Park, weather, seasonal changes, safety, etc.